- What is objective art?|
What is objective art? Is creativity somehow related with meditation? Osho: Art can be divided into two parts. Ninety-nine percent of art is subjective art. Only one percent is objective art. The ninety-nine percent subjective art has no relationship...
- What is objective art? Is creativity somehow related with meditation? Osho: Art can be divided into two parts. Ninety-nine percent of art is subjective art. Only one percent is objective art. The ninety-nine percent subjective art has no relationship...|
- I would like to invite you to discover my work : you can take a look at my website where all my lastest artworks are currently being presented. http://ww.vartanart.com PS : Your opinion matters ! Your comments will be greatly appreciated. Thank you f...|
- VARTAN EXHIBITION|
- Zen Zen is a meditative practice which is designed to increase self-awareness and compassion. It is not a religion as such, with a set of beliefs and dogmas to be accepted, but rather a way of approaching life and a way of experiencing life, together...|
- What is abstract art? “To accept the challenge of the unknown is the only way to grow.”! Experience of creativity is an entry into the mysterious. The artist to reflect reality in a Zen way, to explore spaces untouched by others.|
- Eighth Elephant Contemporary Art: 'Ancient Wisdom, Modern World: Modernist and Avant-Garde Art from India ' Oct. 20 - Nov. 14, at Eighth Elephant Contemporary Art, Brooklyn , NY .|
- B I O __ JITENDRA GOSAI (VARTAN) D A T A 1966 BORN AT DELVADA, GUJRAT , INDIA 1983-87 DIPLOMA IN CREATIVE PAINTINGS FROM C. N. COLLAGE OF FINE ARTS, AHEMDABAD , INDIA 1990-92 MA- MASTER OF ART IN CREATIVE PAINTINGS FROM FACULTY OF FINE ARTS, M.S. UNI...|
- 4th July 1966 Delwada village (Gujarat) a child is born. Parents name him Jitendra. From his very childhood Jitendra was different. He used to paint on the walls of his village home. His mother, a humble soul never refrained her son from messing the ...|
Jitendra Gosai (Vartan)'のゲストブック
I do appreciate your work too, and I notice an important evolution towards abstract, reflecting Mystery. I like the sobriety and force of your work and vary good pictures.
(jignesh goswami, 24 September 2006)
very talented work...I especially like the abstract and boldwok of the zen
(amna italy, 4 June 2006)
|creativity is of tremendous import|
To me, creativity is of tremendous import. An uncreative person is not a religious person at all.
(Ma Jeevan Vasanti, 29 May 2006)
|bridged with infinity|
"your work are enjoy a large canvas. I overflow more at space in big area a vast universe, bridged with infinity.”
(jigswami, 10 May 2006)
|Your art speaks the language of existence...|
With movement...colour and depth the image you call "beyond" speaks to me
the inside and the outside are one...leave love in your wake...the present is not the result of the past.
(Pamelabenet, 17 April 2006)
Just now, we had the great joy of visiting vartan's art , good work
(bhavna, 7 March 2006)